Breaking News

NC Voters Say Ballot Cast for Romney Came Up Obama

October 24, 2012 at 11:21 am

Guilford County voters tried to vote for Romney but the name automatically defaulted to Obama.  It was supposedly caused by a “glitch” in one of their voting machines and has since been fixed, but how many people voted before they realized it?

According to MyFox8.com, voter Sher Coromalis says she cast her ballot for Governor Mitt Romney, but every time she entered her vote the machine defaulted to President Obama.

“I was so upset that this could happen,” said Coromalis.

Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert says the problem arises every election. It can be resolved after the machine is re-calibrated by poll workers.

“It’s not a conspiracy it’s just a machine that needs to be corrected,” Gilbert said.

After the third try, Coromalis says she was able to get her vote counted for Gov. Romney but was still annoyed.

“I should have just mailed it in,” Coromalis said.

Read more:  http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-county-voters-say-they-voted-for-the-wrong-candidate/

Like this article? Share it!    Share on Facebook117Tweet about this on Twitter0Google+0Email to someonePrint this page

1. Time to revamp the overseers in the polls bureau, we ran a poll in our district in Morris county N.J. for over 15 years and NEVER had this BS! Take ACORN out totally…to many lowlife scummers. This Phony gets back in there’s gunna be a Revolution….Wake up people!!! Nows the time to prepare!

• It seems to be their older machines that have this problem, so ONE solution is for the local authorities to appropriate more money to REPLACE the old equipment. BTW, I voted on an identical machine in Charlotte just yesterday, and it had no problems. It has a REVIEW screen so you can check BEFORE you hit the Confirm button. It also has a paper-trail on the lower left, on the machine I used, and it types the information on that as you vote.

• tellitlikeitis says:

ya it seems the seiu that take care of these machines only do it to 1 or 2% of these machines where that 1 or 2% of the vote will win that state.they can’t do it to every machine.

• chester1818 says:

I don’t know who is responsible but the close states could go Obama due to glitches and fraud(the dead vote). Most unfortunately, I predict Obama with over 300 electorals and the Dems again in 2016.

2. Huapakechi says:

*”Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert says the
    problem arises every election. It can be resolved after the machine is
    re-calibrated by poll workers.”

I have to wonder if george gilbert would be satisfied with that sort of performance from a parachute or a pacemaker?

• With all the budget cutbacks down here, the likelihood is that the older machines, which have this problem, simply haven’t been replaced yet with newer ones. They don’t generally put in used pacemakers, and parachutes have back-up chutes for a reason.

• Huapakechi says:

It’s only a little inconvenient that votes for Romney were tallied as votes for obama? Even backup parachutes do not always work, and pacemakers are recalled on a regular basis.

• Robert Myles says:

Yes just enough of a little inconvenience to throw the vote to obama and the pacemaker shutting down or th reserve chute getting tangled in lines from the main you hadn’t had time to fully cut away. either way you end up Dead and we end up Under Dictator Obama

• SATCitizen says:

Could uncalibrated machines be the reason why B)o( took Virginia in ’08? The machines weren’t calibrated. The good thing about these stories surfacing, as Virgina is not the only state this is occurring, people will be double-checking their ballots before confirming and submitting.

• Huapakechi says:

Without a printed tally to match against the voter’s receipt, we’ll never know. That was the intent when they went to electronic voting machines.

• SATCitizen says:

I worked with a guy that worked in a lab that ran the tests for drug urinalysis. He told me they never calibrated their machines as required every 6 months to cut down on costs and save money. Also, they didn’t care if someone’s test came back as a false negaitve as “it was no skin off my nose.” The demoncraps aren’t fooling anyone but themselves. . .they are going to drown in their own fraud. Cheaters think they win, in reality, they’re real losers. . .like that former coworker of mine.

• Huapakechi says:

Can you imagine the insurer who is writing the liability policy for that lab discovering that they weren’t calibrating the machines? That fact lays them open to HUGE lawsuits and voided convictions, just like the various state labs and (if you recall) the fbi crime lab scandal of the recent past.

• SATCitizen says:

Have you read about the recent menegitis deaths. . .they have been traced back to a dirty “clean” room at the lab. One thing is for certain, the faux god who so desperately wants to hang on to power will be the death of this country and is a huge liability to our nation. That lab was brought down as will the one now in the news. We need to restore our country and hope that stories like this are making voters aware to check their ballots before submitting. . .I will be checking my ballot very closely when I go vote today.

• Huapakechi says:

I’ve been following that medical debacle. Ya have to wonder how they got away with those conditions and who verified their quality control.
            I have a feeling that “o”boy’s soros financed lawyers could find themselves hanging alongside the people caught committing vote fraud.

This nation will survive, but many of the people attempting to bring down the Constitution may not.

In my town we vote on paper. It’s quaint, but there’s no ‘calibration errors’.

• SATCitizen says:

Voted earlier today. I don’t like to early vote but my spouse had decided to vote and had not done so in a really long time. I was telling one of the poll volunteers about the voting fraud with machines defaulting to a candidate other than the one voting for and she was appalled. . .she said, “oh no, not here.” She from North Carolina and didn’t seem a bit surprised given the governor. I told here I don’t like to early vote because I’m always afraid something is going to happen to my vote and she explained the process to me. You are so right, our nation will survive and those wanting to take her down have been exposed. There were two signs, “Stop the Republican assault on healthcare” and “Stop the Republican assault on our school systems.” Had to laugh in the parking lot and yell out, the only ones assaulting our schools and healthcare are the demoncraps. . .what fools they are are. . .first they deny God three times and put out sexist voting videos. . .their day of reckoning will soon be upon them.

• Huapakechi says:

I’m thinking that last month of “o”boy’s reign may be the worst. It may come down to shooting to remove the hafrican from the White House and the traitors from Congress.

• SATCitizen says:

LOL. . .hafrican. . .that’s a good one!! Moochelle is gonna give him hell for not being able to firm up a second term. . .her vacationing days and squander are coming to an end. The taxpayers should not have to pay $1.4B to keep any president, much less an illegal one, in the lap of luxury why the rest of the country suffers. Are we ever ready to clean house!!

• Huapakechi says:

I stole that term from another post somewhere, but it’s so appropriate.

I can see “o”boy getting another term. Life with no parole is the term I’d think appropriate. Of course, he may have a very short life…. As for moochelle, she can go back to welfare since she’s not got a law license any more.

• SATCitizen says:

Ain’t that the truth. B)o(‘s law license being revoked for lying on his application should revolt a lot of folks as well. Sorry for the late response. . .wireless problems last night. . .catching up at lunchtime. . .should be back up and running smoothly tomorrow evening. . .at first I thought it might have something to do with the storm, then it was more appropriate what a second term under B)o( would be and lack of access to the Net under his control. Moochelle should go to jail also for stealing our money and lying about it’s use. . .jail term is most appropriate!! :)

• Huapakechi says:

I had one of those satellite setups for a couple of years. I know what atmospherics and sun spots can do to you internet links. Now that I have a DSL connection I have nightmares about living without it.

If “o”boy’s history were known, he would never have been the democrat nominee. Of course, the hildabeast wasn’t that much better a choice.

With the deliberate and senseless sacrifice of U.S. citizens in Benghazi, I have to wonder if “o”boy would make it to a prison cell….. I know the CIA and intel services people I once associated with back in 1969-1971 have no sense of humor when it comes to things like that.

• SATCitizen says:

Will have a new box installed tomorrow. Still at work for a bit. . .one thing it did make me think of. . .if B)o( gets the second term like he’s theatened (although, in his own words he said, if he “couldn’t get things done in 3 years he’ll be a 1-term president”. . .I’m gonna hold him to that) that he would have control of the Internet and no access would be a real threat. Hildabeast. . .that’s funny and quite appropriate. I read the Secret Service can’t stand those they are having to support, and who can blame them? NewsMax had an article about Bite Me’s weekend trips home that costed us $1M and how everything is last minute with him so he can command and demand like a peon dictator and that he also charges rent when they stay on the property that we pay for. Hope with that laughing debate he knows he’s through ‘cuz we’re gonna have the last laugh.

• Huapakechi says:

If “o”boy does manage to blackmail, steal, or embezzle his way into a second term, It will be the most contentious and shortest term in the history of United States government. He may not survive until the inauguration. As to ‘hairplugs’ biden, I don’t see him having too long a lifespan regardless of the election outcome.

3. Margaret J. Denson says:

George Gilbert that is the most disgusting thing ever!! Just to say it happens Every election. Just how do you think any person running for ANY office would appreciate those words from a person who is supposed to be “Guiford Country Board of Elections Director”. I would say to them GET another person who knows how to hande a LEGAL ELECTION! Those votes that were put into that machine BEFORE it was found to be BROKEN, should NOT be counted and start over with a machine that will work. Would you like to have been a candidate and the votes went for you were counted for your opponent, HUH? Maggie

4. granny mae says:

Maybe they should get smart and calibrate the machines before voting ever starts!

• Huapakechi says:

What? Eliminate the remotest possibility of “o”boy winning the election? A true liberal would never do that.

5. ANMD says:

Machine is fixed ! Lies and vote fraud on the Obama Machine Demos . This is the only way they can win. Get them out now before we all have our rights taken away.

6. LittleDon says:

These B’sd better get this fixed, because we Americans will not put up with this Sh’T!!
    God Bless America!!!!

7. LittleDon says:

Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert says the problem arises every election. Yes! Yes! Yes! I say to good Oh George Your Fired and have the County Hire somebody else with a “Brain”, if they can for you see this County is all Demo’s!
    God Bless America!!!!!

8. Fiesty says:

It worked for Harry Reid!!!! Can’t argue with success.

9. DAY8293A says:

TIME TO GO BACK TO JUST A PAPER BALLOT. FILL IN THE DOT NEXT TO YOUR CANDIDATE, AND KEEP A PAPER TRAIL. THIS WILL ELIMINATE THIS PRE LOADING DEMOCRATS ON ELECTRONIC MACHINES.

10. Robert Myles says:

These machines are all owned by a George Soros owned company based in Spain. I doubt very much it ws just a ‘computer glitch’ it is more like the old saying of garbage in garbage out. This means the machines were programmed in spain with a auto default to Obama, using a random number program to have it do so or even putting a line or 2 in the program to have the machine auto select Obama on every 4th maybe 5th vote knowing that many will just ‘trust the machine to be correct’ not look to be sure it di as you had selected. So everyone out there. double and trriple check your vote to make sure these rigged machines don’t throw the election to Obama

11. tandee says:

Take a video camera and a tri-pod with you to record your voting attempts