New Open Mic Gaffe: “Confiscate, confiscate, confiscate” Says Dem. Senator re. Guns

May 10, 2013 at 11:22 pm

gun-confiscationEvery now and then, that Democrat Oz curtain cracks open just long enough for us to see their true motives.

In this case, several New Jersey Senators were caught unaware discussing the problems with Conservatives and their “little guns”.

From the Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs website:

“An astute person listening to the official audio recording of yesterday’s Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee hearing noticed that the official recording continued following conclusion of the hearing.  The discussion that was caught, apparently among several senators and staff, is outrageous, and reveals legislators’ true view of gun owners.

A YouTube video with an excerpt of that recording has been posted here.  The following lines can be heard in the recording:

“We needed a bill that was going to confiscate, confiscate, confiscate.”

“They [gun owners] want to keep the guns out of the hands of the bad guys, but they don’t have any regulations to do it.”

“They don’t care about the bad guys.  All they want to do is have their little guns and do whatever they want with them.”

“That’s the line they’ve developed.”

The discussion appears to be among Senator Loretta Weinberg (D37), Senator Sandra Cunningham (D31),Senator Linda Greenstein (D14), and at least one member of Senate Democratic staff.”

Here’s the audio-only of the conversation:

Read more:  https://anjrpc.site-ym.com

Like this article? Share it!    Share on Facebook835Tweet about this on Twitter0Google+1Email to someonePrint this page

1. CeeBeeBee says:

Color me shocked.

2. John says:

Women. Can’t live with them, can’t continue the procreation of the species without them. It’s a damned shame we allowed them to vote; It’s brought us nothing but pain. Prohibition, Socialism, on to fascism, all for the chirrens.

;(

• punditus says:

Actually, when you think about it, the other progressive amendments – income tax, prohibition, direct election of senators – turned out to be disasters in one way or another. So maybe, just maybe, letting women vote was, too, if only as another step on the road to our present low information mobocracy.

• Julia says:

My name is Julia, and I deeply resemble that remark!

3. wrongheifer says:

My gun…I’m keeping it. Confiscate this! ( middle finger in the air )…

4. Texan by choice says:

One of the many reasons that the moment I retired, I left the democratic Peoples Republic of New Jersey and moved to Texas. Took my guns and taxes with me. I no longer pay any state income tax and my property taxes are about 1/3 what they were. So the 3 brainless senators can take their little state and watch it deteriorate, deteriorate, deteriorate

• frankfromtexas says:

Same here. Couldn’t believe the raise I got just for driving over the Texas state line and leaving the People’s Republic of Massachusetts.

• This is what you get when you elect little wussie women, that don’t know one end of a gun from the other. The same applies to a lot of other things also.
      Bet if they was hungry, they would want someone around with a gun.

• Newfiedog says:

Ditto Maryland. People heading away from O’Malley’s workers’ paradise.

• MyTwentySense says:

I left the PRC about ten years ago to live in Nevada. Huge pay raise, lower property taxes, no state income tax, and great golf courses.

• Kim du Toit says:

Best day of my life was driving out of the state of Illinois for the last time en route to Texas, and tossing my Illinois Firearm Owner’s ID (FOID) out of the car window into the Mississippi River.

• Gunner says:

Should be following you in a few years.

• Kent2012 says:

It has been called the “garden state” I figure that it has such an overload of manure that the only thing that would grow there now is the communist state flower, the corpse flower. State bird could be the guano buzzard…..

5. Gee golly… all I want is to have my own stuff and do what I want with it… used be that is what America was all about

• RichardBlaine says:

Used to be said that, in America, nobody cared what you did, as long as you didn’t hold up traffic. Now there’s no part of our lives so insignificant as to escape government scrutiny, regulation and taxation.

6. Dick Beninya says:

Go to hell you fascist pigs!

7. Robbins Mitchell says:

Note to self:…buy more ammo at Walmart this weekend

• Kent2012 says:

RM you have to be there about 30 minutes before the department manager arrives…..the shipments come in the night before, but they are not stocked until the a.m……my store receives twice weekly, have not gotten any 22 for months…….rotsa ruck…..

• cuchieddie says:

My Walmarts rarely have .223

8. ChipsterNGA says:

Yikes! Makes you kinda want to reconsider why the krauts wanted to fry the jews. Somebody please remind me again why socialism is wrong?

• ryano says:

Moby much? Go eff off to Stormfront. Your Nazi friends lost in 1945. And they were socialists, too…

• Ryan Murphy says:

Funny thing you mentioned the Nazis … Guess what they did shortly before taking power, if you want to go that route? Comprehensive gun control and confiscation, which included execution as a possibility for illegal gun ownership.

Just saying, is all.

9. cbpelto says:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

And YOU, dear Senator, lead the charge through the door…..

• Kent2012 says:

you know they will not do that, they are cowards….some are filthy rich cowards that want to take our weapons and destroy capitalism…..the same opportunities that created their wealth….that ahole pe$lutsi is a fine example…

10. alpha male says:

women…back to the kitchen!

11. Peter Ingemi says:

Are you seriously telling me Democrats really want to confiscate guns?

Cripes if you believe that I bet you’d believe the IRS would deliberately target Tea Party Groups or the Administration would lie about terrorist attacks for political reasons.

12. JLawson says:

Ah, the lovely Democrats – showing once again their dislike of the ‘people’.

13. TRO says:

If there is a more perfect example of why the Founders created the Second Amendment I don’t know of it. These people are indeed tyrants in the making.

14. Orson Olson says:

It is time for the Patriotic USA to secede from the Fascist US – those who cannot honor any fixed constitutional law but “the ends justify the means.”

15. Yabba_Dabba says:

Two of those names appear Jewish in origin… One must wonder if Jews had a robust gun ownership in Germany in the 1920s if they ever would have been rounded up by their government and exterminated… These disgusting anti-Constitutional demoagogues are enablers of a Leftist totalitarianism that will exterminate them too if they aren’t careful. The Left is already trying very hard to label conservatives as enemies of the State. If they ever are successful at taking our guns, I have no doubt that purges and possibly even extermination of political enemies is on their agenda.

16. ChuckFinley says:

And that is why I have not voted for any Democrat for a long time.

17. Ronin says:

Marsha Marsha Marsha!

18. Jack Arnold says:

Yabba Dabba,

there was very robust gun ownership in pre-Nazi Germany. Once Hitler was ‘elected’ guns in private hands, especially Jewish hands were confiscated.

19. Mike55_Mahoney says:

Somebody needs to put a mic in their faces, quote them their own words and ask them why? The air time and embarrassement or haughtiness would be priceless.

20. Babsan says:

These gals are mouth pieces /Commies just repeating the Obama/Biden words

21. rivahmitch says:

Of course, none of these courageous senators would dare try and take our means of self-defense on their own. They’ll send their droids to do it. MOLON LABE!

22. michael Rowley says:

Welcome to Texas

23. Shears_of_Atropos says:

In case anyone wonders why my family left New Jersey….. and moved to Texas.

24. Funeral guy says:

We think these people are misguided, but their feelings towards us are condescension and often times hatred. What must it be like to go through life with such a mean and petty attitude about your fellow Americans?

25. richard40 says:

Oh no, we leftists completely beleive in 2nd amendment rights, and we would never want to confiscate your guns. That is just a paranoid right wingnut fantasy, we just want sensible regulations to keep them from the hands of criminals.

Then after the sound is apparently turned off: … Confiscate! Confiscate! Confiscate!