Video Interviews

A PolitiChick Pledge–to Obama?

September 27, 2012 at 5:00 am / by

About Ava Aston

In honor of the Progressives’ new writing-on-hands campaign, New York PolitiChick Ava Aston has created an homage to all the Hollywood Starlets who are pledging their lives & souls to their idol Barack Obama.

If you want to learn more about Ava Aston visit www.avaaston.com, or email: contact@avaaston.com or you can download all of her music at iTunes.

Like this article? Share it!

Ava Aston

New York PolitiChick Ava Aston is a Recording Artist, Actor and Blogger with Conservative Values. She’s on a mission to inspire virtue by bringing it back to the entertainment industry, and most importantly back into Pop Culture through her Music & Message. Musical styles and fads may come and go, but one thing remains true, Ava’s love to sing. She lives to create and perform music that makes you feel something, music that makes you smile. Ava’s song “We The People” has struck a chord with many Patriotic Americans. She has become a favorite at events around the country. If you want to meet Ava, visit www.missionwethepeople.com - www.avaaston.com or you can download all of her music on iTunes.

Read all posts by Ava Aston

1. Sonya Sasser says:

Too cute, Ava!!

2. Karen O'Day says:

Your Greek sarcasm is showing!! ;-)

3. Winghunter says:

LOL ;- )

4. Donna Rovito says:

Unfortunately, Rachel Madcow will probably want you now, Ava….

5. Dan Hawks says:

I sure wish n0bama’s parents had used SOME FORM of birth control – free or otherwise.

6. PC-Bea says:

I see the humor but it almost made me ill. I can’t imagine how fast you must have washed that off your arm when you were finished being a “star”! ;))
    Great script, Ava! I hope it works to open eyes!

7. The sad part is that this could be used by the Obama group to get people to vote for him. Let’s face it, his supporters are so stupid that they wouldn’t get the sarcasm. They would think this was real. God Help Us!~

8. Pammy says:

This would be funny if the left was so pathetic. I don’t get it
    ..are they (dens) that selfish or unintellectual?

9. thomas socorso says:

LADY YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD!!! YOU CARE FOR HIM THEN GO LIVE WITH HIM.
    I WISH HE WILL NOT GET IT I VOTE FOR ROMNEY THAT MY MAN AND HE WILL HELP US OUT 100 TIME MORE THEM OBAMA HAVE EVER HAVE DONE. HE OBAMA WILL BE GOING TO JAIL SOON BUT HE SHOULD ALREADY IN THERE NOW. ROMNEY YOU ARE NO. 1 ON THE LIST. YOU ARE ARE NEW PERSON IN THE WHITE HOUSE. WELCOME IN. YOU NEED HELP I BE THERE AND LOTS MORE PEOPLE WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU MOVE IN OH WE GOT GET WHAT HIS NAME OUT. WE WILL.
    SEE YOU. AND THANK YOU. GO ROMNEY!!!!!!!!!! tthomassocorso@aol.com

• Ava Aston says:

Thomas…. it was a joke. It is called “Sarcasm” ;) good grief… Guess I did some real good acting in there to fool you. I’m as right as they come. Blessings xo

10. lola says:

You seem to be mistaken. The Republicans are the ones who have gone public with the desire the “bring down the presidency” even if the country suffers. Your video is childish..oh, I see why. You are the official songstress for the tea party!

11. lola says:

I’ll bet you’re really proud of the cranberry ad. And you call yourself an actress?