Obama’s Civilian National Security Force: Where Are They?

November 9, 2012 at 5:00 am / by

About Lainie Sloane

Last week a friend of mine was traveling on I-40 from Nashville, Tennessee to Prescott, Arizona, with her final destination being San Diego, California when
Homeland Security stopped her and other travelers.  She said the uniformed DHS representatives were very cordial and asked her where she was going, how long she would be there, what was her business there and who did she know in San Diego.

When I heard this, I started searching the Internet to see if I could find videos of anyone else that this might have happened to.  Evidently there were videos, but interestingly, most of them have been removed from YouTube.  Keep searching because as this happens to more people, it is almost certain the videos will reappear only to possibly be pulled off of YouTube again.  We’re seeing selective censorship as we’ve never seen before.  The propagandists are hard at work, much like the Ministry of Propaganda was in Nazi Germany

Remember when Obama said America needs a “strong civilian national security force”, just as strong, powerful and as well funded as our military force?  His statement was the first thing that came to mind when my friend told me what had happened on Interstate 40.

I asked my friend the approximate age range of the Homeland Security force that pulled her car over; she replied that they were in their late 20s to early 30s.

Many people are speculating that this might have been part of Obama’s civilian national security force (now known as FEMA Emergency Managers), which apparently just graduated from their academy and can now go to work doing whatever they are meant to do.

Many of you may be thinking what I’m thinking, which is the same thing we were all thinking when Obama said this:

To quote Glenn Beck, “They’re wearing AmeriCorps Department of Homeland Security uniforms.  This is a FEMA Department of Homeland Security program.  Let me tell you something.  Since when do we need a new division of people going out and helping on a hurricane?  That’s what we do.  They are taking our job away.  That’s our job.  That’s our job as churches and communities.  That’s our job.  FEMA is always the last one there.  When we had the tornadoes, Mercury One was one of the first groups on the scene.  Churches are always the first on the scene.  And when FEMA finally got to the tornadoes last season, when they finally got there, if you remember right it was two days later and they started telling people, you can’t clean this up.  You don’t have a permit.  You can’t clean this up.  Remember?  What do we need these people for?  Why are we spending money on this?  This is the first class wearing the Department of Homeland Security uniform.  Not good, gang.  Not good.  Really not good.”

Where are these newly graduated FEMA cadets?  Are they really in New York and New Jersey right now?  It seems instead that they are on America’s interstates asking people where they are going, how long they will be there, who do they know at their destination and what is their business when they arrive.

Seems like a police state to me!

Like this article? Share it!    Share on Facebook3,524Tweet about this on Twitter0Google+3Email to someonePrint this page

Lainie Sloane

California PolitiChick Lainie Sloane started her grassroots political activism as a Teen Age Republican (TAR) when she was 14 years old, helping her local College Republicans. In addition to serving on various local and state campaign committees and managing GOP Campaign Headquarters for two presidential elections, Lainie was awarded an Indiana Honorary Indiana Secretary of State for her extraordinary leadership skills and dedication to maintaining our freedoms. After she married Los Angeles native and former entertainer, J.P. Sloane, Lainie worked in management at Sony Pictures, Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros. Animation and assisted in the development and start-up of a retro record label with Dick Clark Productions and Brown Sugar Productions. Recently, her political activities consisted of being on the leadership team for California Assemblyman Tim Donnelly's gubernatorial campaign and co-hosted a Blog Talk Radio Show, Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. She resides in Southern California with her husband, Dr. J.P. Sloane and their daughter, Shannon Sloane, where she is a music publishing business consultant and works as an insurance broker and assists her husband, Dr. Sloane, in the final editing stages of his book, The God of the Bible Is Not Allah, a condensed three-volume course exposing Islam, including select sûrahs from the Koran in a parallel Bible-Koran format. Lainie can be contacted at Facebook.com/LainieSloane and on Twitter @LainieSGP.

Read all posts by Lainie Sloane

1. JaniceSix says:

OMG, liberal America . . . see what you have done!

2. Dave says:

Scary….and not being covered on any news networks. I wonder why not? This country is being undermined from within by radical elements controlling our government. Others have said we have a Manchurian candidate as President. I am beginning to believe we do have a radical socialist/Marxist as President with a very sketchy background that appeared out of nowhere in 2004. Maybe he is a modern version of the Manchurian candidate.

• Lainie Sloane, CA PoltiChick says:

I agree, Dave.

• Remnant-of-the"D" says:

they are not just in the “government” they are in every school and every “board” both state and local – they have been working on this very thing since the 1960′s – it’s far worse than “Scary” it’s “Treason”!

3. So, are you really surprised. Second term, the gloves came off.

4. Tinkabell says:

This probably doesn’t surprise Conservatives…moderates/independents will be the last to understand what is happening…so very scary. Wonder what we will see next. Everyone whose video has been removed from Youtube (this should explain why the videos were removed…Google buys YouTube for $1.65 billion)should forward it to friends and ask them to forward…also send it to the Conservative media. We can over come ANY obstacle the throw at us. Keep the faith…we will save the country in spite of the Progressives.

• Arizona_Don says:

I don’t know how you can say that I’m Independent and just as conservative as any Republican. As a matter of fact I was Republican all my life until John McCain came along and claimed to be a Republican the problem was and is he is a progressive conservative, and yes there is such a thing. When he refused to confront Obama on all the issues like Bill Ayres, and many others, I decided I could not belong to the same party as him and changed.

• George Baumann says:

Changed to what?

• Arizona_Don says:

Read it again, I said Independent.

• LocalYokel says:

Try to understand the mindset of losers that continue their blame
            game for the outcome of the election. If they had the intuition and
            cods of a rooster at dawn they would be searching through their past
            mistakes for the signpost marking the political direction they missed.

They were blaming independents for their own inadequacy to tell the
            difference between butter and feces long before the elections were
            stolen by mass vote fraud. Neither are they capable of any logic other
            than that gleaned from their party agenda.

• Dragon Freedom says:

Are you capable of performing any level of higher math? aperhaps basic algebra? It’s a matter of simple risk reduction.
            When the risk is high you dont risk an unknown variable for the outcome. you apply the KISS principle, Keep It Simple Stupid… when things are less of a risk theyn you take the chance. Its just like investing, you dont put more than you can afford to lose in high risk investments because it’s Bush’s fault… If that makes sense to you than the previous statement wont and nobody here will be able to explain anything to you

• mr george if i were don i would tell you to kiss my ass. you have no reason to ask him that. I voted but i am more conservatie than any rino in office. rinos want us to beleave that they are against over spending. if so why do they keep voting for them.

• Dragon Freedom says:

Buddy you are the one who needs to do the ass kissing, and then you need to download a good spell checker and find a shrink… since what you post has nothing to do with the comment you are addressing

5. LynRob7 says:

Time to awaken the still-existing constitutional ‘unorganized militia’…..the unorganized militia are citizens who organize when needed ….not only for armed defense….but for civil purposes…(weather emergencies, temporary assistance to the local government, etc., our citizens militia should be securing our borders!!)….time to educate yourselves …. google Dr. Edwin Viera, the foremost scholar on the Second Amendment and its true meaning. Obama and his associates are attempting to control America; state sovereignty? …. the protection of the 10th Amendment?…..they want to do away with it all. http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com

6. First Question to HHS: “Do you have a warrant?” You can be just as polite as they are, but you don’t have to answer their questions unless they produce a warrant stating probable cause for questioning and search. Right now, they don’t have the right to do this, but as soon as we start capitulating, they will take this as consent. Don’t capitulate. Don’t do it.

7. Arizona_Don says:

I’m wondering how accurate this story really is. Interstate 40 does not go through Prescott. It goes considerably north of Prescott. It does go through Flagstaff and Williams, Seligman, Kingman then turns southwest. Prescott is below the rim, I 40 is above the rim. I do not question it happened only where it happened. When some facts are not correct it raises many questions regarding other facts of the report.

The funding for this force is hidden withing the affordable healthcare act (which congress did not bother to read). Congress should take some action to curtail funding for such a group which is not justified, requested and certainly not needed. These type of organizations usually denote force being applied to the governed for some end purpose not in their best interest. There could not possibly be more absolute proof of Obama’s intentions for this country then him developing, as he promised a civilian national security force as well trained, equipped and powerful as the military. Should we not be asking what is the oath of this office? Who does the members of this agency swear allegiance too. That description can only describe a force similar to the German Brown shirts of the 1930′s.

Would it not be prudent to ask, “why is such a force needed,” rather then just cheering as the crowds did when he made the announcement?

Just as Israel is drawing a red line which Iran must not cross we the American must draw a red line that this executive branch of government (president) must not cross or we, the citizens, will have to react against this government. We must not allow our constitution to be changed except in a constitutional way as described in our constitution itself.

As described in our Declaration of Independence it is not just our right it is our duty to throw off any government that comes to abuses and usurpations, and form another more responsive to the governed.

This president is quickly approaching such a state with the addition of a civilian national security force without the consent of congress or the people.

• Lainie says:

I’m sorry if my geography was inaccurate, but the story is accurate as told to me by a friend. I stand corrected on that issue. As far as the rest of the story, there are links to prove it all and lack of You Tube videos that used to be there. Thank you!.

• azmtnman says:

I live just outside Prescott around 40 miles south of I-40. That’s close enough for me, Lainie. Thanks for sharing and confirming they’re coming to a neighborhood near you and soon.

• Arizona_Don says:

I do not doubt your word that the story is true. I have personally seen some very strange happenings here in Arizona. For instance I just heard that national security force is training in the Flagstaff area here in Arizona and the first class just graduated a short while ago. That is the only reason I questioned the Prescott location.

Except for an area around Tucson and along the border with Mexico, Arizona remains a red state.

If all the things were noted that Obama has said and compared with his actions it could become obvious what direction he is leading this nation. If, in fact, it is possible to lead from behind. I am personally convinced Obama has no intent of “fixing” the economy. If he had and he understood the importance of a flourishing economy he would have started to make the necessary repairs in the first year of his first term. He did not! The United States of America is going down the same road toward destruction the Weimar republic traveled down in the late 20′s, and early 30′s. However, that will not be so easy in a nation of over 300 million citizens.

Many of those who voted for Obama and put him back in office will pay a dear penalty for their actions. Sadly, so will many of us that did not vote for him. Make no mistake the road ahead is going to be long, rough and very dusty. Fasten you seat belt!

• Herron Farms says:

I don’t doubt the story, but I think it is important to remember, They(cops, state,local,border patrol) have been stopping people on bus’s for years down on the lower roads. I was on a greyhound years ago, and they stoped the bus, did a standard ???? like raise your hand if you werent born in the usa. and then randomly ask ?????

• Deputy Duffy says:

Thank you. For a while I was afraid I was the only one advocating actually USING our rights.

• Dragon Freedom says:

there is no accuracy or veracity to this lie, errr I mean story
      the lack of locations within it alone proves that… vital omissions are the first proof of falsehood

• Arizona_Don says:

Could you be a little more specific as to what you claim is a lie or error. I know for a fact the funding for the so called security force is in the affordable healthcare act (AKA obamacare). What I can not verify is the training site near Flagstaff or the incident referred in this blog. My question was regarding description of the location of incident.

• Donald Miller says:

I think they where talking about Prescott, Ar.

8. For those who may not know. You are under no obligation to answer any of those questions. Produse a drivers license? OK that’s legitimate but where you are going, how long, your business there and who you know. are none of their business.

• Centurian says:

OK, second try with Disqus…argh!
      Produce a driver’s license? Are you kidding?

You have no duty to produce a license (known in law enforcement as an OLN-operators’s license number) to anyone but a real law enforcement officer (LEO).

Most TSA and DHS “officers” are not LEO’s, although some are. Were I stopped as described, I would ask if the officer is a LEO. If he/she said yes, then I would demand credentials to prove it. IF they checked out, I would then produce the license and inform him/her that I have a concealed weapon and a permit to have it. I don’t have to tell anyone but an LEO about that. If they did not check out, I would dial 911 and report the person and press charges for impersonating an officer.

If the “officer” is not a LEO, I would refuse their attentions and announce my intention to immediately proceed about my business unmolested. If they refuse me, I would ask if I am being detained. If they say yes, I will demand a reason, probable cause or a warrant. If they still detain me without a reasonable probable cause, I would call the police and file charges of illegal detention, kidnapping, assault and all of that under the color of authority. (Felonies in most states)

LEO’s and, in many states, citizens do not need a warrant to ask questions or detain or arrest someone if sufficient probable cause exists. If I’m driving a red jeep cherokee and one was just used in an armed robbery nearby, that’s enough for them to stop and detain me until it can be sorted out. But random or all-stop checkpoints, while (unconstitutionally) allowed by the SCOTUS, cannot be used to initiate searches and other harassment without additional probable cause. Get stopped at a checkpoint and smell like alcohol, you will get busted. But without some obvious probable cause, you should only be minimally inconvenienced and delayed.

No matter the situation, you always have the right to not provide information or answer questions. If they ask me: “Where are you going and what will you do there?” I will answer, “That’s my business.” If they ask something reasonable, like: “We have an Amber Alert, did you see a silver Tahoe with a child as a passenger?” They will get my full cooperation.

The invasion of our privacy and rights is accelerating. It is important that people know the limits and the rules under which the LEO’s and others are currently working. They have become more permissive and invasive, but there are still limits.

That’s my 2 cents as a former cop.

9. reggiec says:

I firmly believe I would have answered the cordial questions with the “cordial” answer that it was none of their effing business where I was going, why I was going or how long I was staying anywhere. As far as the videos go, everytime you can find one, save it to a personal archive.

10. Alex Jones has been talking about this on his radio show as well…I guess it is not a conspiracy theory after all!!!!! Get ready friends we will become a police state in the near future and freedom will be a thing of the past! Thank you momma Politichick for bringing light to this ever so important story! Your perception is a gift from God and your wisdom is remarkable! You did a great job as always! You are an amazing writer I must say!

11. Barry Smith says:

When I lived in Switzerland in the mid 70s, seeing as this country like most countries in Europe are about the same size as most of are eastern states. So on holidays and some long weekends my friends and I would travel by train to where ever we would decide at the last minute usually Amsterdam. Sometimes we would just go exploring different countries for the Heck of it wherever the wind or trains would take us, often we would cross through East Germany and other iron curtain countries as soon as the train would near a communist countries boundaries the trains would come to a stop and here would come the GOONS asking passport, tickets, and then the questions came where are you coming from, where are you going, how long are you staying, who do you know, do you have family in this country, questions, questions, and more questions. The above story sounds EXACTLY like communist Europe of the 70s and 80s and NOW IT IS HERE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR US IN THE ONCE UNITED STATES, NOW TO VERY SOON TO BECOME THE DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA, WATCH YOUR BACKS, AND WATCH WHAT YOU SAY FOR NOW ON.

• Lainie says:

Thank you, Barry. Very interesting experience you had. My concern is that if we are quiet, we will be like Nazi Germany when people were afraid to speak out and Hitler took over.

• Remnant-of-the"D" says:

sounds like my dream of leaving the mid-west for a Southern State may be fast approaching a “nessesity” instead of a dream eh? Who would have thought this Country would ever come to this? “For they no not what they do, thy people have corupted themselves”……..

12. RonMar says:

Such checkpoints are commonplace in Israel, and the questions are right in line with what visitors entering or leaving Israel are asked by border security. Israel is on the frontlines of the war with Islamic jihadists, however, and Obama finds it impossible or extremely difficult to admit there is any such thing as Islamic jihadists. Instead he treats us and the states, e.g., AZ, TX, IA, FL, etc. as if we are his enemies. His treating us as enemies tells us a lot about him.

13. Michaellaborde says:

Phase 2 of Obama’s communist plan has started.

14. Rocky Vnvmc says:

Obama’s/Soetoro’s/Bounel’s (or Whatever his Real Name is) Gestopo ! ‘Papers Please’…

15. flaglady says:

Shouldn’t this be DHS?? I thought HHS was the Dept. of Health and Human Services.

16. flaglady says:

Either way it’s ridiculous and people should not answer these questions at all!

17. Mark says:

Hitlers brownshirts started the same way, another case of history repeating itself, people beware.

18. Kartua says:

What is happening to our Constitution? What is happening to our Freedom of Movement?

19. Gary says:

Yes, I remember this and this should be run on all media outlets but the left is strangely quiet on this. They are protecting a traitor and what does that make the mainstream media?

20. Cliffystones says:

The only answer they will get from me is ‘none of your damned business”!

21. it is not what you can do for your country, now it is what my country can do for me

22. fred van name says:

Ut oh! Do you think the gas chambers are now being constructed in some far off secluded location? Hmmmmmmm

23. L says:

Can anyone comment on the complexity of the newer “Passport Application?” As I understand it, it’s designed to deny, rather than permit, obtaining one. One more way to control the public…, keep them from leaving when they feel the time is right!

My 2¢

24. Bruce Watson says:

there are glaring problems w/this article, first is that a person would not take I-40 to san diego the second is that Prescott arizona is 65 miles south of I-40, perhaps they were mistaken and that it was I-10 but then again that would be 110 miles south of Prescott also at one point unless you are going all the way to the coast before traveling s to san diego you would have to get on I-8 which is even further s of prescott so I wonder about the validity/accuracy of this article. I do know that borde patrol does have a check point about 100 miles e. of san diego on I-8 but that is in California and nowhere near prescott.

• Lainie says:

Bruce, obviously my geography is only as correct as my friend told me. I have traveled many times from Indianapolis and Nashville on the 40 and the 10 to L.A., then taking the 5 to San Diego. Thank you for pointing this out!

25. John Sweet says:

So why were they not involved in the after results of Hurricane Sandy?

26. A Wrinkled Thought says:

If they don’t look like cop cars, immediately call 911 and report “You are being followed by an impersonating policeman with emergency lights one” and drive to the nearest police station! Do anything and everything you can to get the state and local police involved to get these jackbooted goons identified!!!!!!!!!

27. Larry Z says:

If these men/women were late 20s and early 30s, they are NOT the Americorp people that just graduated. Those people are 18 to 24 years old and are currently undergoing further training. These sound like the army that Obama wanted but through DHS and they really do not have authority to stop people like this. I could understand it if there was a real emergency or Martial Law declared, but to arbitrarily do this now is going beyond the pale. It MAY be that Janet wants to see if the populace will not put up a fight – this will give them some idea of how we will act during a REAL emergency. Don’t forget that DHS has purchased over a million rounds of ammunition of the hollow point type which is used for no other purpose than to kill people. I also agree with those who say they would ask to see a warrant.

28. NoU4EN says:

FEMA’s goal was to have a complete reservist’s force of about 12,000 within their force structure.

Obama’s Youth Brigade:

Americorps Taking Same Oath as Police and Military

Obama’s Youth Army – Civilian Security Force

29. 952 Shares 41 Tweets 141 E-mails 461 Likes 3 google I would say this was a popular article! Love ya Momma Politichick! Great Job!

30. thebeeishorrid says:

“Last week a friend of mine was traveling on I-40 from Nashville,
    Tennessee to Prescott, Arizona, with her final destination being San
    Diego, California when Homeland Security stopped her and other travelers. She said the
    uniformed DHS representatives were very cordial and asked her where she
    was going, how long she would be there, what was her business there and
    who did she know in San Diego.”

More than likely it was a TSA VIPR Team.

And my answers would have been “None of your business. Am I being detained or am I free to leave?”

31. Randall says:

I live in Phoenix, and It’s typical in Arizona to drive through a few major checkpoints on the highways from AZ to Cali, and definitely more in southern AZ around Nogales, Sierra Vista, and other spots close to the border with Mexico. Usually these are Border Control agents – I’ve not personally bumped into DHS folk yet. Always I get waived along or asked a few routine questions, I’m assuming they are looking for drug smugglers, coyotes (hired hands transporting illegals), gun runners, etc

32. Did I see two Vietnam Vets in the background applauding O’Buzzard? WTH were THEY smokin’???

33. Robert Prinz says:

Heil Obama! Will obamas’ SS Army men & women ( don’t want to slight the women) wear Swastikas arm bands or SS arm bands & wear hats with a skull badge attached? This is why obama wants to take our guns away from us law abiding citizens. Will his SS troops have Obama Luger pistols or German Luger pistols as their sidearms. Goodbye America & hello united states of obama or united states of the united nations,

34. Bob Marshall says:

I am reminded of what Henry Kissinger once said. “Today the American people would be appalled if they saw UN troops on the streets of Los Angles. Tomorrow, they will be grateful.

35. Ted Smith says:

It’s not surprising that this should be happening. After all, it was Democrats who founded the KKK and used it as a terrorist arm to control blacks. Yet, 95% of blacks are Democrats. Go figure.

36. Boyd Sharp says:

Hear that familiar music? That voice? You are driving across America when you see a bright flash of light. Welcome to the USSR Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

37. PavePusher says:

Evidence, please.

38. Harrison James says:

There is no warrant necessary for a motorized law enforcement officer to make a traffic stop. All there must be is probably cause. And, as vague and as ridiculous as most states’ vehicle codes have become; there is a rule know among the greatest of traffic officers “Follow a vehicle for 5 minutes and you WILL find a violation”. So…they can pull you over for anytime they please basically. Once pulled over they are entitled to detain you for questioning due to anything they see, hear, smell, observe or suspect. All of this can be detailed and documented by the officer making the stop. There is a “reasonable time” expectation in most departments that you can have a person stopped but there is seldom a written rule on how long an officer can have you stopped on the side of the road. Disobey a single command and you now have the ability to be pulled from your vehicle and detained in hand cuffs. In fact, in some places you can be arrested for failing to obey the command of a police officer. Once arrested or detained, according to nearly ALL law enforcement departments, a cursory search of ANY place within the reach of the driver may be made. That means as far as you can reach, bent over. That includes most of the back seat, the passenger seat, the glove box, under the driver and front passenger seat, etc. A cop who is TRULY looking for something can normally find it. Be careful…we live in a society that is built around giving officers the ability and RIGHT to get into your personal space or vehicle. And…all that has to be documented by the officer is “I smelled a faint odor of alcohol” or marijuana, etc. This is all that is needed by the arresting officer to pull you from your vehicle and make a FULL search of your entire vehicle. Anything he finds while “looking” for the alcohol or marijuana is subject to be used against you in a court of law. There really is no escaping if they want to abuse this power.

39. Harrison James says:

I meant “probable cause”

40. When my brother-in-law returned to Hungary before the iron curtain fell (he had escaped in 1956 during the revolution) they had to check in at the police station when they got to a town. Military would be recording license plate numbers as the cars traveled from place to place. Because he had written his father he was bringing a few things, they were detained at the border while they took the car apart, even the panels off the doors! Thank your Dhimmi-crat friends!

41. Dragon Freedom says:

Can you say disinformation? were it valid there would be coroborating information supplied such as where in I-40 this happened,so that someone coulf research it and verify that it happened. Notice that there is none? WHY NOT?
    The fact is you dont need to villify the devil, we already know how evil he is, but false BS like this just make US ALL look like a bunch of psychos and lunatics, which makes the administation and the despoiler in office look innocent. STOP this crap now. If you cant supply facts with which to prove your statements do not post it, you are only hurting the battle against Obama and making him look persecuted, instead of exposing him. EVERY LIE YOU TELL ABOUT THE DEVIL MAKES THE EVIL ONE LOOK INNOCENT TENFOLD

42. When I lived in Arizona, if, when I was passing through a Border Patrol illegal immigration/ drug interdiction checkpoint, I was asked where I was going, I answerd “That’s none of your business. You may ask me where I have been, but not where I am going”. I was then always waved through. These DHS goons may have a different agenda. Maybe now you can be considered a potential terrorist if you freely travel in a free country. Don’t yield to the jack-booted thugs.

43. HammerDoc says:

I’m sorry, but that’s NONE OF YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS, SIR!!!

44. Where in United States Code gives them any authority do to this. For example USC14 gives the U.S. Coast Guard authority to the enforcement of Laws and Treaties on the High Seas, they are allowed to board any U.S. Flagged Vessel anywhere in the world. The Code also gives the U.S. Coast Guard an “Implied Warrant” to conduct Boarding to search for contraband (drugs, Tuttle Shells, Ivory, Blood Diamonds etc..) The next time you have some Government Idiot pull You over, ask them, “Under what authority?” if they cant give u an answer say good-by and drive away. Every Coast Guardsman knows the answer this question.