Video Interviews

PolitiChick Interviews CODE PINK

September 13, 2012 at 5:00 am / by

About Dr. Gina Loudon

Seriously, viewer discretion is advised in this video because Dr. Gina Loudon is interviewing women from a group that hates Israel & hates Republicans. Oh–and they’re also dressed like giant vaginas. True story.

Like this article? Share it!

Dr. Gina Loudon

Dr. Gina Loudon is the host of Smart Life with Dr. Gina on MoneyBizLife Network seen every weekday in cities around the country on BizTV and heard on the BizTalkRadio Network. She is a frequent guest on Fox News and Fox Business Networks and has appeared on other networks including Al Jazeera and Comedy Central's Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Dr. Gina is a psychology expert, Politichicks.com anchor, WorldNetDaily and Townhall.com columnist, and is the co-author of Ladies and Gentlemen: Why the Survival of our Republic Depends on the Revival of Honor. Her new book (co-authored with Ann-Marie Murrell and Morgan Brittany) What Women REALLY Want comes out later this year. She also appeared on Right Wing News' list of hottest female conservatives in new media. Dr. Gina saw the inside of politics while spending 14 years with her husband, Senator John Loudon, in the Missouri state capitol. She moved to Southern California in 2012 to fight the culture war and began with a bang by doing a prime time ABC reality show.

Read all posts by Dr. Gina Loudon

1. drmony says:

Code Pink is filled with mindless idiots

2. I want to first say I am not Jewish. That said at the time of Hitlers rise to power there was a lot of anti Jewish feelings in the US. Mien Kampf was a best seller in America and many Hollywood stars and civilians supported The Nazi movement. To say the US government and military supported HItler against the wishes of the people is historically wrong. Get your history right Vag girl.

3. The KIDD says:

OMG! ..I couldnt even finish listenin to those communist women.I had to change the channel before I blew a tube..LOL I need somebody here in front of my FACE reminding me every 2.5 sec that they are COMMIES..Then, maybe then, I can finish watching…LOL

4. Robert Madrid says:

What a bunch of idiots. Can I possibly get the 2 minutes and 57 seconds of my life back that it took to watch this.

5. jlwellfonder says:

Wow….the stupid….it burns…

6. Bob says:

Living proof that the ignorant, bigoted haters are really from the left! What a bunch of idiots.

7. seresmary says:

These poor women are another example of the dumbed down intelligence of our generation and the education system. Hitler, Stalin, Mousellini, Kruschev, Castro, Mao, it doesn’t matter these kinds of people are the first one’s that the dictators eleminate. They are the useful idiots that climbing dictators use for their cause and they are the first one’s thrown into the furnaces as well… MaryS,CA

8. BigMamaTEA says:

Good job Dr. Gina. And YES they need to study history.

9. The PInkies do not seem to understand what starving Leftists have always done in the past, whether under Hitler or Stalin, they commit genocide. Just look at the cuts Obama and the Democrats foisted off on the elderly in ObamaCare. At the same time, we hear no mention of trying to stop the Meidcaid debacle that endourages over 40% unwed births. The Democrats and Leftists are always an extremist youth cult that gets way out of hand.

10. Bob Marshall says:

Why are these people even being interviewed?

11. natalukjoe says:

looks like ‘em code pink vaginas got used condoms in them huh?

12. Marta says:

Hi Dr. Gina and all. I did not watch video because it is sooo ridiculous the world we live in. Besides I am Catholic, love Jews ,am republican, totally against abortions and yet I accept respect and tolerate others as they are, These dried up tired ugly women are talking and and not saying anything. They promote hate and therefore that makes them demons. They have no self respect and as far as I am concerned, it would be a waste of my valuable time
    to even look at them. Have a great weekend :))